Posted on: Wednesday, August 24th, 2011
It is said that the way to tell which couple in a restaurant has been married the longest is to look for the quietest couple. They have heard everything their partner wants to say and they don’t want to hear it anymore!
Seems harsh, but there is a sense of realism and familiarity to the experience of falling out of love or better still of settling in love. Have you noticed the enthusiasm and romance fading and the friendship becoming stale? Its time to take risks again. Its time to allow yourself some growth, experiences and transformation and pluck the courage to invite your partner along. Get to know the evolving you and share that with the one you love.
Do you remember when you were willing to be goofy…all because of love? When you made some of the mush below come alive?
- When you are in love you can’t fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams! [my favorite by Dr. Seuss!]
- Today I caught myself smiling for no reason… then I realized I was thinking about you!
- If you love me let me know, if not please gently let me go!
- To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world!
- Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control!
- Don’t say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it!
- The best thing about me is you!
Take the risks to keep growing. Go ahead! It’s not time to settle 🙂