Can’t make it in to Journey offices? Try video counselling! eCounselling is an opportunity to connect with a professional counsellor from the privacy of your own home or office space. Options include telephone, Skype, e-mail, instant messaging, or chat. If you are out of town or finding it impossible to get to a counsellor’s office, eCounselling is ideal for you.
Video or Skype counselling allows you to have visual and audio experience, so having a simple Internet connection you can get the help you need using your computer or smart phone. Address relationship issues, stress, life transitions, anger management, addictions, grief & loss and much more!
Telephone means you can be literally anywhere, indoors or out, home, office, or coffee shop.
E-mail allows you to communicate your thoughts and feelings at your own pace and take the time you need to be effective in what you want to say, and leaves you with a transcript which you can review later.
- How does it work?
- Email us or phone us to set up an appointment and indicate what method will be used telephone, Skype (need Skype account and access) or instant message
- Once an appointment has been set you are requested to make payments ahead of time with your credit card. Note: your credit card info will be kept on file and used to bill your future sessions.
- All appointments will be set using mountain standard Time (MST).
- Most appointments will last an hour or can be scheduled for longer or at half hour blocks.
- Clients who are away for business or temporarily not in Calgary
- Stay-at-home moms and other individuals unable to get away from home or the office
- Flight attendants and those who find themselves constantly out of town or live out of town
- Clients from all over the world who would like to benefit from Journey’s exceptional counselling services
Not suitable for…
- Individuals who are suicidal or currently in a safety crises