Young Adult Life Hacks Workshops
Welcome to our Young Adult Life Hacks Workshop! Register now for a 5-Week interactive workshop for individuals aged 17-25. Spend 5 weeks learning life hacks and other skills to be a more confident you!
What are the takeaways – How will I benefit?
- Be part of a safe place to process thoughts, ask questions, and dialogue about issues most relevant to young adults post-high school and throughout the college years.
- Learn fundamental practical skills to thoughtfully engage life’s most important questions like, what is my purpose?
- Learn to change the conversation about career and discover what makes for successful planning and preparing for the future while handling parent expectations.
- What is standing in the way of your being successful? Receive coaching on navigating and overcoming obstacles like procrastination, negative self-talk and lack of motivation.
- Develop and implement a personal mission statement to “set your anchor,” and establish your confidence in your own identity, personal values, and priorities.
- Consolidate insights gained to develop a 1-month, 6-month, 1-year and 2-year Action Plan. “I will know I am successful at these intervals when…”
2020 Workshop Dates – Call us to register now! (403) 619-8558
Starts Friday, July 31st (5-weeks, every Friday 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm) –$250 per person Starts Saturday, August 15th (5-weeks, every Saturday 10:30 am – 12:30 pm) –$250 per person
- Starts Friday, October 2nd (5-weeks, every Friday 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm) –$250 per person
The design of the program incorporates didactic teaching, interactive handouts and quizzes, video segments, and hands-on activities with other young people!
1404 10 Street NW (Journey Counselling NW office). Free parking on-site and in the neighbourhood.
Cancellations 2 weeks before workshop start dates receive a full refund or can be transferred to another workshop space permitting. Less than two weeks before the start date a 50% refund will be provided. After the workshop start date, no refunds will be provided.
Fees for the workshops can be reimbursed from most healthcare plans that cover psychological services.