The Daring Way Workshop
Welcome to our Daring Way Workshop! Register now for either our 2-day weekend workshop OR our 8-week interactive workshop for individuals looking to learn how to show up, be seen, and live braver lives. Our workshops are designed to help you develop skills to build shame resilience and learn daily practices that will help transform the way you live, love, parent and lead.
What are the takeaway’s – How will I benefit?
- Build your confidence, assertiveness and resilience to face everyday challenges
- Overcome obstacles that are holding you back in life
- Grow healthy and authentic relationships
- Unleash the courage to show up fully in your life
- Learn how to practice self care
Who should register:
- Individuals who are tired of self doubts, fears and insecurities holding them back
- Couples who are feeling disconnected or stuck
- Families looking to love with their whole hearts
- Professional teams who want to build a community of innovation and collaboration
- Leaders/Managers who want to lead with courage and authenticity
Children cannot attend and no childcare is offered during workshops
2018/2019 Weekend Workshop Dates:
- September 21st, 22nd
- January 18th, 19th
(Friday night from 6:30pm to 9:30pm and Saturday from 9:00am to 5:00pm) Register Now!
2018 8-Week Workshop Dates:
- Starting Oct 11th, 18th, 25th, November 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th
(Weekly Thursday evenings from 7:00pm to 9:00pm) Register Now!
The design of this program will incorporate video segments, group discussion and interactive handouts and activities.
1404 10 Street NW (Journey Counselling NW office). Free parking on site and in the neighbourhood.
Registration deadline September 13th for September 21st start and October 3rd for October 11th start. Cancellations before these dates receive a full refund or can be transferred to another workshop space permitting. After this date and before the start date a 50% refund will be provided. After the workshop start date no refunds will be provided.