Young Adult Life Hacks Workshops
Welcome to our Young Adult Life Hacks Workshop! Register now for a 5-Week interactive workshop for individuals aged 17-25. Spend 2 hours a week for 5 weeks learning life hacks and other skills to be a more confident you!
What are the takeaways – How will I benefit?
- Be part of a safe place to process thoughts, ask questions, and dialogue about issues most relevant to young adults post-high school and throughout the college years.
- Learn fundamental practical skills to thoughtfully engage life’s most important questions like, what is my purpose?
- Learn to change the conversation about career and discover what makes for successful planning and preparing for the future while handling parent expectations.
- What is standing in the way of your being successful? Receive coaching on navigating and overcoming obstacles like procrastination, negative self-talk and lack of motivation.
- Develop and implement a personal mission statement to “set your anchor,” and establish your confidence in your own identity, personal values, and priorities.
- Consolidate insights gained to develop a 1-month, 6-month, 1-year and 2-year Action Plan. “I will know I am successful at these intervals when…”
2021 Workshop Dates – Register or call now! (403) 619-8558
Saturday, February 20th- Saturday, March 20th ($250 per person) (10:30 am- 12:30 pm)
Saturday, May 29th – Saturday, June 26th ($250 per person) (10:30 am- 12:30 pm)
Saturday, July 31st – Saturday, August 28th ($250 per person) (10:30 am- 12:30 pm)
Saturday, September 18th – Saturday, October 16th ($250 per person) (10:30 am- 12:30 pm)
- Saturday, November 6th – Saturday, December 4th ($250 per person) (10:30am – 12:30pm) – **Online Workshop!**
The design of the program incorporates didactic teaching, interactive handouts and quizzes, video segments, and hands-on activities with other young people!
Bonavista Baptist Church. 1507 Acadia Dr, SE, Calgary. Free parking on-site.
**The workshop beginning on Saturday, November 6th will be held in online sessions, due to the uncertainty of Covid19 restrictions.**
Cancellations 2 weeks before workshop start dates receive a full refund or can be transferred to another workshop space permitting. Less than two weeks before the start date a 50% refund will be provided. After the workshop start date, no refunds will be provided.
Fees for the workshops can be reimbursed from most healthcare plans that cover psychological services.