Young Adult Workshop
Welcome to our Young Adult Workshop Page! Do you have a college Student at home that could use some help with planning for the future? Do you often wonder if they will ever leave home and be successful in the REAL world? Are you that Young Adult who dropped by this page?
What are the takeaways – How will I benefit?
- Find a safe space to process thoughts, ask questions, and talk about issues you and others like you are facing!
- Learn to identify and maintain healthy relationships of various types
- Develop a broader and deeper understanding of yourself and how to be authentically you in the world!
- Discover and discuss practical skills to thoughtfully engage in the world of career and money!
Who should register:
- College Students who are unsure if they are on track
- Grade 12 who are still not sure what to do in college
- Anyone aged 17 – 25 years
- Group of Friends or Members of a Youth Group, Scouts, etc.
2024 Workshop Dates: Sign up now!
- Saturday, July 13th – Saturday, July 27th
- Saturday, November 2nd – Saturday, November 16th
2023 Workshop Dates: Sign up now!
Saturday, January 21st – Saturday, February 4th Saturday, April 15th – Saturday, April 29th Saturday, July 15th – Saturday, July 29th
- Saturday, November 11th – Saturday, November 18th
Workshops occur weekly after the start date and go for 3 weeks. 10:30am – 12:30pm
Facilitated by a registered psychologist, the design of this program will incorporate group discussions, video segments and interactive handouts and activities.
*The Young Adults Workshops will be held in our Journey office conference room at #212, 11420 27th Street SE Calgary*
Cancellations 2 weeks before workshop start dates receive a full refund or can be transferred to another workshop, space permitting. If you cancel with less than two weeks before the start date a 50% refund will be provided. After the workshop start date, no refunds will be provided.